Sunday, November 13, 2011

Month of Gratitude Day 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13

Ya I am behind. My computer was down for a while and I have been super duper ally uper BUSY!

So here is my list:

Day 7: I am grateful for my mountains....oh how I love them!

Day 8: I am grateful for working computers and internet. Seriously my life has so much technology between working from home and needing the internet to paying bills online (and of course some facebook). It's very much a part of daily life.

Day 9: I am grateful for a washer and dryer that work and are in my house. Seriously, I am so glad I don't have to do the laudromat or parents house. Been there done that. Blessing to not have to!

Day 10: Grateful for Organization skills. I love to organize and I love that I have the ability to look at a room and know what to do and how to organize!

Day 11: I am grateful to live in the United States and experience freedom. It is a great blessing.

Day 12: I am grateful for pets. Even though at times my cats are pains (like 5 in the morning when they want me up to play with them).

Day 13: I am grateful for phones. It is so nice that no matter if your family is across the world or across town...we have the ability to talk and keep in touch! Love it!


Whew made it through. Sorry been so far behind. I will try not to do this again but can't guarantee especially since I have 40 hours of work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment