Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pictures from Katy's Baptism

Aunt Jan and Uncle Duane - we love them so much!!!!

















These fun pictures were taken on August 7th and 8th! I am so proud of you Katybug! Your decision to be baptized will bless you throughout your life! Love - Mom

P.S. I also needed to note that Katy got another fun gift that I wanted to make sure I mentioned. We are HORRIBLE about checking our mail but when we did she had a cute card and fun baptism book from her Grandpa and Grandma Great Hawker! Thanks Grandma - you are amazing and we love you tons!!! She also got a card from her Grandma and Grandpa Great Myler with $5. Boy that girl is one spoiled and lucky thing that has so many people that love her dearly! I hope she knows how blessed she truly is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment