Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just some Randomness

Well it is over! (Working full time that is.) I am so grateful to not be required to work 40 hours a week any longer. It was EXHAUSTING! I had a really good day at work yesterday. It felt great!

I got my work schedule and it was a miracle!!! I got the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12:30-6:30 schedule. I will be able to get my kids to school, pick them up from school, go to church on Sunday, have the evenings with my family and have 3 days off in a row. All these things were the things I wanted when I did my shift bid. It is pretty freaking amazing that on my first shift bid I got what I wanted/needed. I feel like it was a HUGE blessing and answer to prayers.

*******

Tuesday we are headed to California (using some of those fun benefits) :) I am super duper excited and the girls are even more excited. We have had so much just fall in place for the whole vacation. My friend at work gave us her Marriott hotel discount so we are getting an awesome hotel room for a super awesome rate :) Katy and Lyse are so excited. It is fun to see their faces light up as they talk about Disneyland and the beach. I am so grateful we are getting this opportunity! Working has been hard so this little getaway makes it feel a little better.

*******

Katy did her dance she has been learning for us last night. I love watching her dance. She really has such a talent and love for it. I love it! I need to find her another dance class to put her in once this one ends. Lyse is also getting pretty good at this dancing stuff as well. I love having little girls to watch dance. I love dancing with them too!

*******

Movie night last night was super fun. We watched a movie and snuggled on the couch. I love being able to snuggle in on the couch. I love my little family so much. I hope that one day we get to add another to the mix but for now the 2 I have are so wonderful!

******

Baby hunger hit in HARD this week...been a super hard week. I know the Lord has plans for us, especially in regards to our family and children. It is just hard watching and seeing new little ones all around us and thinking that maybe it is happening to us only to have it not happen. Hard week. Will we ever get another little one? So many questions, so few answers. I do feel another one but wonder if it is just me or if it is something for the future.

Well I think that is about it in all my random ramblings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment