Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adventurous Attitudes

There is so much going on but not much changing around here lately.

The girls are finishing up their school year. It's so hard to believe that I am going to have a 1st and 4th grader! CRAZINESS I tell you!!!

Ben is on the job hunt.

Currently I am working a lot. I will have about 48 hours in this week.

Through it all I have struggled (I bet you couldn't guess that). However, Sunday something clicked and changed.

I am blessed. No we don't have it easy but we are moving forward. We will be ok. My job helps pay the necessary bills and in the end that is all that matter right?!?

I am trying hard to listen and concentrate on feeling the Lord's strength in my life.

Today we got some bad news and I would like to boast a bit that I didn't loose it. I said, "ok" and moved forward. There is nothing I can do to change it, I can only deal with what we have been handed.

I am excited for what adventures we may be handed over the next few months and years. With everything going on, you know there has to be a some pretty big adventures headed our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment