Monday, February 7, 2011

My life is a gift, My life has a plan...

Today I was once again reminded that prayers are heard and answered.

Our Father in Heaven has a plan for each and every one of us and he TRULY loves us and wants what is best for us.

Sometimes our "burdens" are another's answered prayers. I have come to realize in my life that I can be a blessing in others lives just by following the plan my Father in Heaven has for me.

I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven that is so intimately involved in our lives and feelings. Even in our trials he blesses us.

Wednesday I go into surgery to fix my intestine. It was going to be today but it just didn't work out. I know this sounds stupid and crazy but I feel BLESSED that I have the opportunity and the blessing to have this found and fixed. That I have amazing family (both birthed to and married into). I have great friends. My Father in Heaven has a plan for me.

The primary song, "My life is a gift. My life has a plan. My life has a purpose in Heaven it began.." keeps going through my mind. Can't recall the exact name of it but it is one of the songs in primary this year. Such a beautiful inspired song.

I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost and that my life has been blessed with it. I am grateful for my patriarchal blessing and how it does lead, guide and direct my life. I am grateful to a Father in Heaven that KNEW we needed that and gave it to us.

Wednesday is going to be hard but I am grateful I have my Father in Heaven guiding and directing my life. I am grateful I have the blessing of the gospel in my life and especially the power of the Priesthood. I know I will be ok and I am immensely grateful for that blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment