Thursday, February 16, 2012

The big debate!

So plans have changed a little on date of moving. I think we are going to spend some time getting it cleaned and a couple things done and then move in...so we are looking the first week of March.

I have a big debate right now. Do we put in the time to paint it all while it is empty and just get it done or do we wait and do it once moved in. Part of me just wants to get into the house, the other part wants to get it painted and put together so when we move it, it's ready to live in.

Money plays a factor into it all. It is EXPENSIVE to paint!!! I mean it is one of the quickest and cheapest home repairs but it takes money still. Do we do it or not?

This has been my debate. I will probably be mulling it over until next week sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment