Monday, January 17, 2011

A day off...

Today the kids were out of school and I was off work! It was a great day to spend with them. I love my kids! I had the most fun today just having them home. We went to my parents house where Brooke and Dustin were and we played wii for hours.

We had a BLAST with Just Dance 2 for the Wii. I need to figure out a way to get $40 and get that game. We have had so much fun today playing it (and it is quite the workout too!)

Today was a perfect "Stay at home mom" day. A day filled with nothing other than my kids and our lives. I loved it and it made me mourn a lot. I do not want to overshadow the wonderful day I had with sad feelings but they are there.

Today was a great day! I look forward to MANY MANY more of these wonderful days with my kids. They grow WAY too fast to not just treasure each moment with them.

This weeks goals are to find a way to find joy in even the hardest of times, help Katy - she is struggling in a lot of areas right now, find quality (not quantity) time with Lyse. I am also going to try and keep my driving to a minimum and not spend ANY money (including gas and groceries) until Friday. Wish me luck cause honestly right now I want to go out and spend, spend, spend all my time and money on my kids :)

I am so grateful that I have been blessed with my beautiful children. I truly love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment