Monday, April 11, 2011

The journey begins...

Today was the first day in working full time for an indefinite amount of time.

I am pretty positive I am NOT qualified for the job I got.

I have no clue what I have gotten myself into!

I am sure glad the Lord is on my side and I am following his plan otherwise I would be seriously up a LARGE, raging river without a boat, much less a paddle.

To say I am scared is understating it. My mind is swimming and I keep thinking, "Ummm I am going to be answering questions for agents that I was asking just a couple days ago....why did they think I was qualified for that?" Then I think of the unknown period of time in which I am going to be doing this and I think, "I am going to be fired!"

I have to have faith. I KNOW I can do this with the Lord...just remembering to add the Lord is the real issue!

Today I am grateful for a testimony. I know I need to work on it. I need some scripture study time. I also need some family time.

Last and definitely not least - I need some sleep. This be to work by 7 am thing is craziness I tell you. What on earth were they thinking?!? Seriously 7?!?!

So I am off to read some scriptures then have a fun filled family night and then an early bed time (since I am fairly certain my kids would not deem 4:30 as an acceptable bedtime).

No comments:

Post a Comment