Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Katy Dear!!

















My baby girl went and grew up! My heart is so full! My life is so much richer and deeply blessed because of this BEAUTIFUL girl! Heavenly Father blessed me more than I ever deserved!

She is witty and sweet. Kind and caring. She would give the shirt off her back to anyone in need. She finds any and every opportunity to serve and show love to those she loves and even to strangers at times. Her heart is as big as Alaska and she loves with all of it. Her family is not limited to just Ben, Lyse and I. Her family is extended family and close friends. Her greatest hearts desire is to always have "all her family" together hanging out and just being friends. Maybe she is part Hawaiian, where everyone is cousin and family?!?!?!

She is turning 9 but her sole is millions of years older. She takes on responsibilities and internalizes oh so much! She is a smart toad! She is quick witted and a tease. Often she is found teasing her dad, sister or really anyone around.

We have had a go of it for the last few years and I hope and pray she can continue to be a happy, loving person and enjoy her childhood. She is growing up way to fast!!

Her smile brightens my world every day!

I love you Katybug! Happy 9th Birthday baby girl! No matter how old you or I get, you will always be my baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment