Monday, July 25, 2011

Just an update!

My Katybug turns 9 this week. How on earth am I old enough for a 9 year old?!? I am so grateful for that girl I could never express it. She is selfless and loving. She gives to any and all. She is kind. She always tries hard to do what is right.

I am so grateful for me little girl that is growing up WAY to fast!

Ben is super busy with his 2 jobs. I don't even know where to start or what to do about it all. All Katy wants for her birthday is to go see the whales in California. We didn't make it out on Saturday due to some family stuff. Now I am desperately scrambling to find WHEN we can go so she can see her blue whales. I am going to try to get this next Saturday off. If I can get it maybe, just maybe, the loads will cooperate and we will be able to get to California to see those whales! Wish us luck!! I really want Ben to make it with us but I am free on Mondays and Tuesdays and he is free on Saturdays and Sundays. I could do Sunday but loads are always soooo full on Sunday nights it worries me to fly standby home. Ben HAS to be at work each and every Monday.

Since we weren't able to do California we did a fun BBQ at my parents house. The kids had a blast and Nanner provided AWESOME fireworks. It was relaxing and REALLY fun! I love my Katy and so glad we got to celebrate a her birthday all together. Now I just need to make plans for her actual birthday. She just says, "I don't care" any time I ask her what she wants to do!

Let's see what else is going on. We had an AWESOME sleep over at our house last night. Nanner (my sister Jana) and her kids came and camped out. My girls were in HEAVEN!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my calling. I am so grateful to have it. I love those kids so much and especially now that I am not so overwhelmed with work and health I am able to see so many blessings from this wonderful, best calling in the church. It truly is one of the best callings I have ever had! I love the women I serve with and the kids we serve well they are just the best!!!

I will post on Katy's birthday later and what we ended up doing. For now I get to scramble my brains to try and figure it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment