Monday, October 3, 2011

Something lost, something gained

This weekend I came to a realization.

I have lost something very near and dear to my heart. It breaks my heart.

I have also gained something very near and dear to my heart!

This weekend my testimony was greatly edified and uplifted. I am so grateful for conference weekend. I am grateful I have the edification to help buoy me up and lift me through troubling times.

Today I came to the realization that I have also lost some very important things this last summer. Growing apart. Life taking you different directions. So many things have brought this loss it still makes me sad! I guess I take with gratitude into my heart the memories and love that was once shared.

I am grateful I have the gospel to help me through all things in my life. I am so grateful for a living, LOVING prophet. I truly know he is the prophet of the Lord. I am so grateful for him.

I am grateful for the gospel in my life. I am proud to say I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a huge blessing that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment