Sunday, November 20, 2011

Month of Gratitude Day 20

Today I want to state my Gratitude to a God that truly loves and knows each one of us. I am so grateful that I have a Father in Heaven that knows me and what I need more than anyone else ever could (even though I try at times to tell him that I know what is best ;) ). I am grateful he answers prayers, sends tender mercies and gives me constant peace.

I am grateful He sent his son, Jesus Christ, to earth to die for my sins so that I might return to my Father in Heaven one day.

I am grateful to my elder brother, Jesus Christ, for his willingness to come to earth and live as the perfect example to us and then die for our sins. I take his sacrifice for granted a LOT more than I should. I hope I learn and grow and stop doing that and start learning. I am so grateful that He gave me that opportunity to be able to learn, grow and become a better person.

I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I am blessed and even on bad days I am trying to see and show that I know I am blessed. I am thankful for the blessings in my life. I know that many of them have come as tender mercies from my Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment