Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Month of Gratitude Day 30

Today ends my month of gratitude postings. Although, I might try and keeping doing this just because it is great!!

Today I am grateful for life. My life. It is not always easy. It is not always fun. I do have fun times. I do have easier times. I grow, I learn. My life is blessed with so many amazing people. My husband, my children, my parents, my siblings, my parent in-laws, my sibling in-laws, my ward, my friends, my co-workers. I have so much to be grateful for!

I love the quote, "Life is the messy bits!" It is so true. You can't know true happiness if you haven't had to experiences true sorrow. I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven that is there in thick and thin and willing to help with all of my messy bits of life.

I am grateful I took this month to try and focus on gratitude. This month has not been easy but it has been easier as I have had to each day come up with something to be grateful for. It made me think each day about positive gratitudes.

I am thankful for my life. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment