Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Challenges

Today is a new day and a day I can not nor will I even try to focus on pity.

Nothing has changed from yesterday.  It has remained the same.  I am still struggling.  Even more happened last night and I seriously am sick over all of it.

I turned to the scriptures.  Sometimes we just have to find joy where we are.  We have to look past the doom and gloom and find the blessings.

I am struggling with that but I am trying to day. 

I am blessed to have a Savior Jesus Christ.  I know I often let this amazing ally go in favor of gloom and sadness and I am trying to turn to him and have my burdens released to him.  Have faith for a brighter tomorrow.

The future is only as bright as my faith...I know I have a bright future as long as I can keep the faith.

I have prayed for strength.  I have prayed for help.  I tried to get out there yesterday and serve others but I failed in helping like I should have.

Today I am going to try to make up for it.  I am going to do something for someone that will help them and make a difference in how their day goes and I know it will make a difference in how my day does!

I pray for strength and ask for prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment