Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ulcers

I have a stomach ulcer. I have managed to loose 5 lbs due to it but I am ready for it to be gone! I have a dr. appt and I am dreading it cause of money but looking forward to it because I need help with my stomach!

My. Stomach. HURTS!!!!

I also am having extreme anemia. The two are most likely related. I tried to give blood and they turned me away for lack of enough iron. I am starting on some new vitamins to help it all soon. I personally think that if they could just solve the ulcer, the anemia will solve itself! Until then I am tired, want more sleep and want to be able to eat, drink or basically anything without wanting to DIE from the pain that follows.

On a side note: I have been praying a LOT about our situation. I kept feeling like this week would have some good movement in the way of money. For the first time, I have been contacted from one of the MANY job applications I have turned it. It is actually a good job that I would be able to do from home. I don't want to get my hopes up to high but it is looking promising! I would love for it to be the company but I have come to see that the company is going to take some time to get up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment