Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mountains being close is the GREATEST thing about Utah

So much has happened...not much has changed.

We hiked to Ensign Peak last week and then Monday we hiked the 3 miles to Lake Solitude (above Silver Lake). We got the chance to be about 10 feet from a Bull Moose...no fence in between us either while walking around Silver Lake. It was an amazing experience.

I love hiking. I love enjoying the outdoors with my children. I am going to try and put together a little overnight camping trip this weekend. I think we would have a blast roasting smores, cooking yummy camp foods and enjoying the beautiful outdoors we have been so blessed with.

Keep your fingers crossed that I can pull it together! :)

I will get pictures posted of the fun hikes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment