Friday, April 30, 2010

Day of Appreciation

I need a day of appreciation...a day in which I appreciate all I have been blessed with.

I have an amazing husband that loves me and wants me no matter what.

I have 2 adorable, loving, kind daughters.

I have been blessed to be a stay at home mom with my girls!!

We have a home.

We have a family.

I have a "we".

My parents and family love and care about us.

I have amazing friends.

We live in a free country.

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

I have a testimony of my Savior!

I love my calling in the church and that I have been entrusted with helping build testimonies in the wonderful children in our ward.

I know I have a Savior who loves me. I know that my Father in Heaven loves me. I don't always understand the trials I am given, but I KNOW even with the trials that He loves me and is doing it to help me become who I want to be.

My cats are good, behaved and loving - I know that sounds weird but it is important. My girls love their cats. The cats love the girls and allow the girls to maul them. The cats are good family cats. I love that we can have family pets in our small home...pets that take up a small amount of room and actually enjoy the small area. I am grateful to a Heavenly Father that gave us animals, pets, companions that help comfort us.

I know I already said this but once again...I am thankful for my daughters, that I have been able to carry 2 pregnancies full term and produce 2 beautiful girls. I truly do love them. I am grateful I was given them.

When I get down and sad that we don't have a job, we don't have a house, we don't have a yard, we don't have the ability to get pregnant right now...I have to remember all I DO have and that is a lot.

Although my heart hurts and breaks over the desire for another child, I am grateful the Lord has given me what I have. I want more but know that even if it isn't in this life, I WILL have more! I am grateful for that knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment