Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Tooth


My Lyse just lost her first tooth today! She still has a week until Kindergarten starts...but that tooth just wouldn't hold out! I can't believe she is growing up so fast!

She was so super-duper excited to tell me that the tooth came out (she pulled it a little). She was also very proud of herself. Personally, I am surprised it lasted this long...it has been quite wiggly for over 3 weeks now.

As if the first one isn't enough...she has the second bottom tooth that is loose enough I am hoping she at least makes it to Kindergarten before it comes tumbling out!

P.S. No her face is not dirty - it is scabs from a rash she got last Friday. Not sure where the rash came from but her poor cheek is taking its time in healing. You can BARELY see the opening of her bottom middle right tooth because the other tooth is already grown in and CROOKED behind the other tooth! Oh the Orthodontic bills already look fun for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment