Friday, January 27, 2012

Friendships that don't really exist

Have you ever wanted to just say, "Whatever, I didn't want to be your friend either"?

Oh you mean I am the only one in the world that isn't invited to these events and then when I mention them lots of ho humming and back pedaling?

Why can't we all be INCLUSIVE rather than EXCLUSIVE? Why does there have to be drama, back biting and unkindness to one another?

I guess the only thing I can really say about this is: I am trying to be like Jesus, I'm following in his ways. I'm trying to love as He did, in all that I do and say.

I hope others never feel excluded or left out by me. I never want anyone to feel that way. I truly try to love and show kindness to all around me.

I am going to move on, forward and just try to show love and kindness and forget this ugliness.

I am kind. I am smart. I am important. I think those 3 small sentences should be everyone's motto in life. Good life lessons to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment