Sunday, January 1, 2012

Who knew Elephants could do Hand Stands?!?











Thursday we had a fun adventure at the zoo! I LOVE the zoo and my kids loved that they got to enjoy the zoo with Grandma and cousins!

The weather was absolutely perfect for the zoo. We saw all the animals that are possible, had a great picnic lunch and honestly had a pretty perfect day!

The best part of the day for me was the end when we went to the elephants one last time before leaving and they were working with the baby elephant, Zuri, on training. The training was so that vets would be able to look her over without problems but they sure look like awesome TRICKS! She even did a HANDSTAND! Yes an elephant can do a handstand and I can not! I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment