Thursday, December 8, 2011

Breaking Point

Today I just can't do more.

My brother in law died. I am not coping and/or dealing with this well at all. I go through the steps all day and don't sleep a wink at night.

We also have the stomach flu at our house.

Ben got his raise...it wasn't even a dollar an hour. There is NO WAY he can quit his second job unless I go full time at mine. I am sick about this. Don't get me wrong I am excited for a raise just knowing another one won't come for at least 6 months but most likely a year just makes me sick. No sure what we are supposed to do.

My job has a lot of strife and unhappiness in my department. I don't mind so much the changes; however, others not the case. It is hard to deal and cope with it all.

Bankruptcy - oh ya have to meet with them the day before Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas :(

Moving early than planned. I am not sure I want to talk about or can talk about it at this moment.

Still having panic attacks. Consistently!

At what point are you allowed to have a breakdown and people don't say, "What she didn't have that much?" I am thinking a white padded room sounds fitting about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment