Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lost in Limbo

I have so much going on right now that I have become so overwhelmed that I am going into shut down mode.

I don't know where to start and some of the things don't even have anything I can do.

I wish I was in the personality type that could just "let sleeping dogs lie" on things that I can't do anything about or change. Instead I sit and stress, stew and fret to the point of complete exhaustion.

I am not saying our life is horrid. It isn't. My life is greatly and richly blessed. It is also just really tough right now. I am not sure how to or what I should do on many things right now. I feel lost in limbo.

Part of me want to go and shop til I drop. The other part of me wants to return every item I have purchased and put the money in savings. The sane part of me says, "you stayed to your spreadsheet budget...just go with that and it will all work out. Have faith." That is the part that I am clinging to with dear life.

SO...now that I have put some of my feelings to words I guess it is high time I get my butt in the shower (yes it is 1:30 in the afternoon) and I go about trying to get my house in order. At least that is something I have control over.

1 comment:

  1. If it is any help I am just now about to take my shower at 4:30 in the afternoon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete