Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Tis the Season to be jolly...

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas and I am so blessed to get to spent this WONDERFUL Christmas season with my family.

What a blessing it is to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so deeply grateful for his sacrifices for me personally. I am and always will be indebted.

The Christmas season is amazing because there is so much love everywhere. People trying to do good to others. That is how Christ lived his life, always caring for and doing good for others. He was selfless and that is my favorite part of the Christmas season...seeing other emulate the perfect example.

I know it is not perfect. I know there is the ugly side to Christmas of greed; however, I like to focus on the positive, happy side of seeing complete strangers go out of their way to pay for lay-away items, gas, treats or whatever else they might or can for a complete stranger. It warms my heart!

I am grateful that we have been blessed and Christmas is in our home. I truly am a blessed woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment