Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today I feel...

Wanna know how I feel?

Betrayed. Hurt. Angry. Lost. Sad. Emotional. Anxious. Forgotten. Selfish. Envious. Distraught. Heartbroken. Suffocating. Unsupported. Unloved.

I would say the biggest ones are Lost and Forgotten.

Can I just run away?

No this is not all just tied to Darin's death. I know it plays a factor into it all but it is just a piece to the pie...the pie that is CRAPPY pie of my life right now.

I am thinking a Christmas in NY or somewhere in the Caribbean sounds PERFECT about right now. No one other than just me and my little family. Caribbean might have to be the location cause we would be sleeping in a tent. NY would be a bit nippy for tent weather. Although, it would probably be more homeless friendly.

You can camp out on the beautiful beaches on a Caribbean Island right?!? They are totally fine with tourists flying for free and then camping out on their beaches for a couple days, scrounging for food, not spending a dime and then flying home?!?

That's it! I have decided we are going to be spending Christmas in a tent on the beach of some Island somewhere. I just might really do it too! I just fear you will never see me come back, I will just take up residency.

No comments:

Post a Comment