Friday, December 23, 2011

Perfect Day

You know those days that things go so well you think, "Ok seriously something bad has to happen, it's just been too great a day?"

Yesterday was that day for me.

I dreaded yesterday. I feared it. Bankruptcy court hearing. Dr. appt. Lots of not fun things.

The thing is each thing went perfectly and smoothly.

I honestly can accredit it ALL to my Heavenly Father and answered prayers. Days just do not go smoothly like that unless you have some heavenly intervention! Lots of good and amazing prospects opened yesterday. I have so much hope and even a little faith ;)

Now we get to get ready for Christmas. Bring the craziness! Today we are doing laundry, cleaning the house spotless and making Christmas Cookies! For my little family Christmas starts tomorrow on Christmas Eve. I am excited to get a couple days to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment