Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hope in Gratitude

Today I need to do a gratitude post because I need it!

I am grateful for my amazing, loving, caring husband that works sooooo hard to provide for our family.

I am grateful for my beautiful daughters who make me smile and bring light to my life.

I am grateful for pets that sense when I need some lovings :) (I know silly but true)

I am grateful for extended family. My parents (biological and in-law). My sisters, brothers (including the in-law). Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

I am grateful for hope. We can always hope for better even if we have a hard time having faith, at least we can cling onto the hope.

I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who sent his son as a newborn babe to our world. We are so loved by Him. I KNOW it!

I am grateful for a Savior that loved me (and everyone else) so much He was willing to come down and live as a perfect example to all.

I am grateful for trials because through them we are able to see so many blessings.

I am grateful for service. I have not been great about serving others lately. I try but it seems I always get so darn busy. I do always try to serve my family (my own little one as well as extended). Each week I try to find something I can do for someone in my family. Yes I know I need to extend beyond my family walls but at the same time, isn't it best to serve your family first?!?

I am grateful for beautiful, large snow flakes. I love them. There is always so much peace when there is snow falling.

I am grateful for my job and Ben's jobs. Although at times I curse them, I am beyond grateful that we have jobs and are able to scrap by.

I am grateful for my health. What a roller coaster this last year has been in health issues. While I still have some, I am so grateful that my health is where it is. There are many in this world that are praying to just live a couple more days to spend Christmas with their family. I recognize and feel gratitude to my Father in Heaven in helping me heal.

I am grateful for a wonderful church in which I get to associate with amazing, wonderful loving people. I have some of the best people in the world in my ward. I am so grateful that I know these wonderful people.

I am grateful for the leading and guiding whispers of the Holy Ghost. I am constantly amazed at the love I am shown through these promptings. I am blessed greatly.

I have so much in life to celebrate and love. Trials come and go but I hope I can always remember the things that I can hold onto, that their is always something to be grateful for.

I am looking positively towards the daunting future with hope and gratitude. Attitude WILL help it be better, even if the circumstances only get worse. I want to live a positive, happy life (even when surrounded by deep trials).

My life is blessed. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment